We look forward to working with you either virtually or in person at one of our events. Should you register and need to cancel, please keep the following refund policy in mind.
Seminar Training Course Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy
For Seminar Events, if a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may:
- Substitute, by arrangement with DTUI.com, another person from the same institute/organization.
- Leave the fee paid with the organizers as payment towards a reservation at another DTUI event that takes place in the 12 months following the originally booked event, (provided the event organizers are informed in writing by the final date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event in question)
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another DTUI event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 100% of the registration fees (minus a $100.00 for single course or $200.00 for program processing fee).
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 60% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund. Funds can be applied to a future event as in #3 above.
DTUI Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy
Due to the propriety materials and content of each DTUI course, online training course orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer to another DTUI training or seminar course.
We MAY approve a refund/transfer request provided the Participant meets the following requirements:
- The Participant MUST notify us of her or his desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING prior to accessing the online course and within seven days of registration payment. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) using the contact form at the bottom of this page: AND;
- The Participant must NOT HAVE ACCESSED the course content.
Transfers: ALL Transfer requests to another DTUI course MUST be made within five days of placing your order. We will ONLY approve transfer requests if the Participant has not accessed the course or have not accessed the registered for more than 2 hours. You may transfer your registration fee to a course of equal or lesser value. The registration fee difference will NOT be refunded for transfers INTO a course of LESSER value. Transfers to courses of GREATER value must include payment of additional tuition with the transfer request.
If the request is made AFTER five days OR the Participant has accessed the registered course MORE THAN THE MAXIMUM allotted access time, the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another Participant.
- Participants have 90 days (3-months) to complete an online course (See conditions for requesting an extension).
Course Extension Policy:
- Participants have 90 days from the date of registration to complete all online courses. Participants may request a 1-month extension provided the request is made BEFORE the course expires.
- Expired courses, Participants who have left the employ of a company or Participants who FAIL to meet the scoring criterion for a pass grade (see below) are NOT eligible for credit or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
- All online courses have grading criteria. Participants must receive a passing grade to be issued a certificate of completion.
Participants will be given three opportunities to redo quiz assignment that do not meet criteria. If a Participant FAILS a quiz 3 times, they will be required to re-enroll in the course, pay half the tuition and complete all course (including time) requirements if they want to take the course online a second time. There is no credit or partial discount for failed exams or re-registration.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
For payments by check, a check will be sent to the address provided by the registrant in that individual’s name.
The policy as stated on this page is valid from June 2015.
DTUI.com Cancellation of Services
Although highly unlikely, in case an event is cancelled or postponed, DTUI.com can provide a full refund or offer a credit towards future events to those who have already registered. For questions regarding cancelled events, contact DTUI.com using the form below.