ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER
DTUI.com seeks a part time college or university Junior, Senior, or masters level student to support its business management.
- Assists with newsletters
- Client support Basic accounting
- Editing Training and meeting planning
- And other related business management responsibilities upon request
- At least a college Junior, preferably a masters degree student or higher in good academic standing
- Good to Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Self managed, yet team oriented
- Computer literate Basic MS Office Suite knowledge Technical abilities to quickly learn WordPress, Adobe tools, such as Fireworks (Photoshop a plus).
- Good customer support skills Meet deadlines under an ever-changing, fast paced work environment
How to apply
Fill out the form below
DTUI.com LLC provides consulting and executive training for human resource management. The company was founded in 1998. The most common services are online and classroom courses, organizational change consulting, and executive coaching.